REDJet officials and Trinidad and Tobago’s Minister of Works and Transport Jack Warner will meet for the first time on Friday.
Warner told reporters, “While I was travelling last night (Tuesday) in Miami, I met an official from REDJet and they asked me for a meeting and I agreed to see them. They said urgently and I arranged the meeting for 6 am on Friday. So Friday 6 am I will meet with them for the first time.”
The airline was launched here last month but has not received clearance from the Civil Aviation Authority to operate out of Trinidad and Tobago.
Meanwhile, commenting on the ongoing issue with the Board of Caribbean Airlines, Warner said, “I have spoken, my permanent secretary has spoken. I read where the Minister of Finance has spoken and at this point in time I would leave the CAL Board there. The Board in the meantime has work to do, let them work. The Board itself has some problems in terms of its composition, personality clashes, and until that is resolved, there will be no peace in the land.”



